Hover above for more info
Augmented Reality Research
- Project Type: AR Headset App, Mobile App
- Role: UX Researcher & Designer
- My research project for REAP Waterloo in creating location-based AR systems.
- Project Type: Mobile App (Android Prototype)
- Role: Development Lead
- A mobile app for a TOMS campaign to connect their customers with people in need.
- Project Type: Game (iPad App)
- Role: Project Manager & Developer
- A game for SapientNitro to teach their employees about managing global offices.
- Project Type: Responsive Web Site
- Role: Web Designer & Developer
- A hub for research at the University of Waterloo on the history of the MMR vaccine.
I'm a fourth year Global Business & Digital Arts student at the University of Waterloo. My interests lie mainly in the intersection of creativity and technology. Outside of my design work, my hobbies include photography and swimming. I also love travelling and gaining new experiences out in the world, which is why I spent a semester abroad. I speak fluent Polish and hope to gain more language skills to better understand and communicate with the world.